Lawn Maintenance – Crew Member
Farmside’s crew member is responsible for assisting the crew leader and owning the daily production duties for general landscaping.
Key Responsibilities & Performance Deliverables:
- Doing production work under the leadership of the Crew Lead including mowing, trimming, leaf blowing, mulching, pruning and other landscape tasks.
- Perform the Farmside Experience of delivering top-quality professional work on all jobs.
- Perform assigned production within budgeted labor hours.
- Assist crew leader loading and unloading the vehicle(s).
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including the work site, trucks, shop, and equipment.
- Act as a spotter for the crew leader when reversing vehicles.
- Perform other duties as needed when asked.
- Show respect and courtesy
- Actively participate in team meetings.
- Complete all duties safely with no accidents.
- Report any accidents and/or near misses as per Farmside Safety Policy.
- Perform other types of work during off-peak seasons, i.e. snow events.
Expectation to perform premium and high quality service.
- Grow your skills and knowledge of the company and the industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- High school graduate preferred.
- 1 year practical industry experience preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in varying outdoor weather conditions.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Clear knowledge of the Farmside Experience.