A backyard cozy firepit area is a great feature to have to gather family and friends around and share good times. We can help you determine the type of firepit to install, where it should go and work within your budget to make it a reality. We’ll review:
- Local ordinances and codes to determine what’s allowed when it comes to firepits in your particular town.
- Deciding if you want a permanent or portable fixture, such as a chiminea.
- Determining a style that works seamlessly with your current landscape or redesign your landscape to include a firepit feature.
- Which type of fuel for your firepit makes the most sense for you: wood, propane or gel, or natural gas.
- Placement. It’s key, so we’ll ensure our recommended site plan sets your firepit in a place that is safe. That means somewhere that is level (and if not, we can make it level!) We can also create wind buffers and landscaping that helps to maximize your enjoyment and minimize any safety hazards.
- Regarding placement, we’ll also choose or design a location that makes the most sense for how you’ll be using the space. Whether it’s part of your current outdoor patio or we create a new outdoor space for you to enjoy.
Call us at Farmside Landscaping & Design today to assist you with including a firepit in your outdoor living space!